Skip to main content

Blog 10

Excel has been a very interesting tool to use this semester. I originally had my doubts about its usefulness, but now I feel much more comfortable. As an elementary school teacher, I will use it for attendance, grades, and for other documentation, like survey results.

For me, the most interesting thing that I found from my classmates' blogs is website evaluation. I saw so many reliable websites that will be easy to use in my classroom. In addition, I had a chance to look at some of my peers' ILP assignments, and it was very cool to see how creative everyone got.

Although we generally covered exceptional student education (ESE) or English as a second language (ESL) technology, I would like to look more into specific devices and programs. In a world with a growing diverse population, I feel like I should be more educated when it comes to these technologies. I would like to be helpful to my students in whatever way I can. Before I begin teaching, I will be sure to attend various workshops and conventions regarding these tools.

Comments